During February, we'll post a new question each day to get you thinking. As incentive, we're giving away four weekly HP Pavilion dv6t laptops to bloggers who have the most likes, comments, followers, and reblogs. The perfect balance of mobility, size and performance, the Pavilion dv6t offers premium sound with Beats Audio and crisp viewing on the 15.6” inch HD display. As if four weekly laptop prizes were not enough, the blogger who inspires us the most will win the OnSugar blogging package, including an extraordinary HP Envy14 Spectre and an external drive!
How to Enter:
- If you don’t have one already, start an OnSugar blog. If you already have one, feel free to keep posting there.
- Create at least 10 valid posts between Feb. 1-Feb. 29. Feel free to use our daily questions to ward off writer's block.
- In the advanced options, make sure to put LoveWriteWin in the tags field.
Each week we'll award a new winner based on stats, and at the end of the month we'll announce the blogger who showed off their passion the best! Spam will not be considered valid entries, so make sure you're creating legitimate, well-crafted posts. Read the official rules and then get writing.
Be sure to check back every day for a new question. And don't feel shy, we'll be playing along too! Best of luck and happy blogging!
- Introduce Yourself to the World
- What are you most passionate about?
- What three things can you not live without?
- What magazine would you want to be on the cover of?
- What's your favorite thing to do on a lazy Sunday?
- What song do you know all the lyrics to?
- Who would you want to trade placed with for a day?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- What three words would your friends use to describe to?
- Who would play you in a movie?
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
- List two truths and one lie about yourself - have us guess in the comments!
- Describe your perfect vacation in words and pictures.
- What's your guilty pleasure?
- What things in life should always be free?
- Have you been successful in keeping your New Year's Resolutions?
- What time period would you want to live in? How would your passions be affected?
- Why did you give your blog this name?
- What are five things on your bucket list?
- Where do you live and how does it affect your passions?
- If you were given $1000 to spend today, what would you buy?
- Would you rather . . .
- What makes you laugh?
- Create a gallery of things you love.
- Post your favorite quote.
- How would you describe your style?
- What are three OnSugar blogs you follow and why?
- Why should you win this contest? What makes your voice unique?
- Happy Leap Day! What are you doing with your extra day?