March is finally here, and Spring is right around the corner! This is one of my favorite times of the year — flowers are blooming, fashion is changing, and the hope of warm weather puts everyone in a happier mood. Unfortunately, the beginning of March also marks the end of OnSugar's Love.Write.Win competition. As we mull over all of the wonderful entries, I wanted to highlight some of our favorite posts from this past week.
- Tea for Three's gallery of things she loves encompasses everything from her precious dogs to her back porch to the awesome climbing wall shown here. I am insanely jealous of her back porch. It looks like the perfect place to relax after a long, hard day or climb.
- Another thing I am jealous of, Food Orleans's awesome life. She eats well, has a ton of fun, and gets to live in beautiful New Orleans. Her great-aunt's 100th birthday in the French Quarter involves a blue boa, parasol, and a goat. It is definitely worth checking out.
- Our wonderful week-four winner, Life, Love & Lace, sweetly answered our 23rd question of what makes you laugh. Her beautiful son seems to be a budding comedian, imitating Nemo and dressing up.
- Hollywood in Silicon Valley was taken back to her childhood when she found a hidden rope swing on her hike. I can't remember the last time I was on a swing — looks like a blast!
- Delia Loves shares her story through her answering why she should win the Love.Write.Win contest and how her voice is unique. We also get to see her two adorable children, whom she describes as the best gifts she has been given.