Hey OnSugar! April has passed, and with the month of May comes lots of things to celebrate. We're so excited for all the fun festivities that take place on Cinco de Mayo in the city! What better excuse do you need than to grab your friends and head outside for lots of food, drinking, and, most importantly, dancing. We have rounded up some of the best OnSugar posts to get you in the celebratory spirit. Happy reading!
Hey there OnSugar readers! Can you believe it's already Friday? With May quickly approaching we are in full swing of wedding season and whether you're the bride-to-be or attending all the festivities, we thought it would be fun to share with you some beautiful wedding and party pics to get you excited! From bright bouquets to dresses to sweets we've got you covered. See something that inspires you? Feel free to comment or pin it. Enjoy the weekend!
- Sandi in the City gives us a look at some bold jewels that would be sure to make you stand out on your big day.
- Modern Wedding Fashion shares with us some gorgeous wedding gowns that would be perfect for a formal and elegant wedding.
- Inspire The Bride lets us in on all the details for the amazing birthday party she threw for her mother.
- At First Blush has our mouth watering with some very delicious looking wedding cakes we would love to have a sample of.
Hey OnSugar! We're hoping that everyone had a wonderful week and is ready to celebrate with some amazing plans for this weekend. The sun is out and the heat is blaring, which in SF means time for some outdoor fun in the park with friends. The city feels so much more alive when it's hot! Before you're out and about, be sure to check out our weekly roundup of our favorite OnSugar posts. Don't forget, if you see something that catches your eye, feel free to leave a comment for us below. Happy reading!
- At First Blush gives us an inside look at some rustic and casual exposed brick walls that leave us inspired by these beautiful spaces.
- The Fash Pack lets us weigh in on Scarlet Johansson's latest red-carpet look.
- Eclectic Jewelry and Fashion shares all the amazing celebrity sightings and outfits from the Tribeca Film Festival that we just can't get enough of.
- Modern Wedding Fashions gives us inspiration this wedding season with some elegant and classic ways to wear lace for your big day.
Are you ready to take your OnSugar blog on the road?
In just a short time, you'll be able to. Because OnSugar will be launching its first-ever free iPhone app! You'll be able to upload pictures, texts, videos, galleries, links, quotes, and polls all in the palm of your hand. It's that easy.
So get ready to start blogging in a whole new way — from anywhere and at anytime.
Tell your OnSugar friends — and stay tuned to the OnSugar Official Blog for more news!
It's Friday, and by some miracle the sun has finally decided to make an appearance here in San Francisco after days of rain to start the weekend off right. Today also kicks off day one of the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, CA, where there's sure to be no shortage of bright colors and bold prints on the scene! To get you inspired to pull out your favorite colors and show them off no matter where you are, we've rounded up the best of OnSugar for some sweet inspiration. See something that catches your eye? Feel free to comment on it below!
- Life, Love & Lace shared some vibrant fashion and flower pictures that definitely caught our eye.
- Kitten Lounge rounded up Fashionable Fridays with a look that incorporated our latest color obsession, mint!
- Eclectic Jewelry and Fashion created a layout of some very notable bold and bohemian pieces from our favorite designers.
- House of Anaïs wowed us once again with a patio that contains all the Summer accents needed to brighten your mood.