Hey OnSugar! We're hoping that everyone had a wonderful week and is ready to celebrate with some amazing plans for this weekend. The sun is out and the heat is blaring, which in SF means time for some outdoor fun in the park with friends. The city feels so much more alive when it's hot! Before you're out and about, be sure to check out our weekly roundup of our favorite OnSugar posts. Don't forget, if you see something that catches your eye, feel free to leave a comment for us below. Happy reading!
- At First Blush gives us an inside look at some rustic and casual exposed brick walls that leave us inspired by these beautiful spaces.
- The Fash Pack lets us weigh in on Scarlet Johansson's latest red-carpet look.
- Eclectic Jewelry and Fashion shares all the amazing celebrity sightings and outfits from the Tribeca Film Festival that we just can't get enough of.
- Modern Wedding Fashions gives us inspiration this wedding season with some elegant and classic ways to wear lace for your big day.
Are you ready to take your OnSugar blog on the road?
In just a short time, you'll be able to. Because OnSugar will be launching its first-ever free iPhone app! You'll be able to upload pictures, texts, videos, galleries, links, quotes, and polls all in the palm of your hand. It's that easy.
So get ready to start blogging in a whole new way — from anywhere and at anytime.
Tell your OnSugar friends — and stay tuned to the OnSugar Official Blog for more news!
It's Friday, and by some miracle the sun has finally decided to make an appearance here in San Francisco after days of rain to start the weekend off right. Today also kicks off day one of the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, CA, where there's sure to be no shortage of bright colors and bold prints on the scene! To get you inspired to pull out your favorite colors and show them off no matter where you are, we've rounded up the best of OnSugar for some sweet inspiration. See something that catches your eye? Feel free to comment on it below!
- Life, Love & Lace shared some vibrant fashion and flower pictures that definitely caught our eye.
- Kitten Lounge rounded up Fashionable Fridays with a look that incorporated our latest color obsession, mint!
- Eclectic Jewelry and Fashion created a layout of some very notable bold and bohemian pieces from our favorite designers.
- House of Anaïs wowed us once again with a patio that contains all the Summer accents needed to brighten your mood.
Today, the world announced major news — no, not Jay-Z and Beyoncé's trip to St. Barts with Blue Ivy. Other news. Like Facebook's $1 billion acquisition of Instagram. Maybe you've heard of the photo-sharing device that has taken the universe by storm? CEO Kevin Systrom will take home a hefty $400 million, with the rest divided by stakeholders and a venture capital firm. Instagram's 13 employees will each get a portion of a nearly $100 million pool. Not a bad day's work.
In even more Instagram news, OnSugar now allows you to automatically post your Instagram photos directly to your personal OnSugar blog! Click away and make your blog that much cooler and that much more personalized. We're offering plenty of help to get you set up, so don't hesitate to start uploading your coolest snaps.
Hey Mark Zuckerberg, if you're looking to acquire the hippest blogging platform out there, we here at OnSugar would take a meeting with you. In the meantime, we'll keep adding amazing features — and playing the Mega Millions.
Stay tuned for another major announcement coming from OnSugar in just a few days! We're about to release our latest functionality and make you a blogger on the go. Facebook, who?
Another Friday is upon us and we couldn't be more excited for the holiday weekend! Here's the weekly round up of our favorite posts so you can sit back, enjoy, and catch up on some much needed down time with your family and friends. But wait, that's not all! We're about to make blogging with Onsugar that much easier and enjoyable, so make sure to stay tuned to see what's in store. Trust us, it's reason to get excited. Enjoy!
- The Daily Sabs gives us a playful and fun photo round up of her overseas adventure she's embarking on in Hong Kong.
- Life above the Clouds shows us how to make a delicious pepperoni pizza grilled cheese we might just need to have this weekend.
- Life, Love & Lace gives us our pop culture fix by sharing the latest cover of Wonderland Magazine with the always adorable cover scarlet Dakota Fanning.
- Beautopia shows us how to shake things up for spring with watercolor nail art.