It's Friday, and by some miracle the sun has finally decided to make an appearance here in San Francisco after days of rain to start the weekend off right. Today also kicks off day one of the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, CA, where there's sure to be no shortage of bright colors and bold prints on the scene! To get you inspired to pull out your favorite colors and show them off no matter where you are, we've rounded up the best of OnSugar for some sweet inspiration. See something that catches your eye? Feel free to comment on it below!
- Life, Love & Lace shared some vibrant fashion and flower pictures that definitely caught our eye.
- Kitten Lounge rounded up Fashionable Fridays with a look that incorporated our latest color obsession, mint!
- Eclectic Jewelry and Fashion created a layout of some very notable bold and bohemian pieces from our favorite designers.
- House of Anaïs wowed us once again with a patio that contains all the Summer accents needed to brighten your mood.
Today, the world announced major news — no, not Jay-Z and Beyoncé's trip to St. Barts with Blue Ivy. Other news. Like Facebook's $1 billion acquisition of Instagram. Maybe you've heard of the photo-sharing device that has taken the universe by storm? CEO Kevin Systrom will take home a hefty $400 million, with the rest divided by stakeholders and a venture capital firm. Instagram's 13 employees will each get a portion of a nearly $100 million pool. Not a bad day's work.
In even more Instagram news, OnSugar now allows you to automatically post your Instagram photos directly to your personal OnSugar blog! Click away and make your blog that much cooler and that much more personalized. We're offering plenty of help to get you set up, so don't hesitate to start uploading your coolest snaps.
Hey Mark Zuckerberg, if you're looking to acquire the hippest blogging platform out there, we here at OnSugar would take a meeting with you. In the meantime, we'll keep adding amazing features — and playing the Mega Millions.
Stay tuned for another major announcement coming from OnSugar in just a few days! We're about to release our latest functionality and make you a blogger on the go. Facebook, who?
Another Friday is upon us and we couldn't be more excited for the holiday weekend! Here's the weekly round up of our favorite posts so you can sit back, enjoy, and catch up on some much needed down time with your family and friends. But wait, that's not all! We're about to make blogging with Onsugar that much easier and enjoyable, so make sure to stay tuned to see what's in store. Trust us, it's reason to get excited. Enjoy!
- The Daily Sabs gives us a playful and fun photo round up of her overseas adventure she's embarking on in Hong Kong.
- Life above the Clouds shows us how to make a delicious pepperoni pizza grilled cheese we might just need to have this weekend.
- Life, Love & Lace gives us our pop culture fix by sharing the latest cover of Wonderland Magazine with the always adorable cover scarlet Dakota Fanning.
- Beautopia shows us how to shake things up for spring with watercolor nail art.
Happy Friday, everyone! Spring has sprung, and with April right around the corner, we're rounding up our favorite OnSugar posts to bring you the best content for the new season. See something you love? Don't forget to share it with us in the comments below.
Did you know you we're on Pinterest? You should be following us to see the best and most beautiful of all the fabulous OnSugar blogs. I have rounded up some of our favorite OnSugar blogs that are being featured on our Pinterest.
A La Tart is an amazing blog that showcases our very own marketing manager's amazing baking skills. Her pain au chocolate pin is getting a ton of foodie love.
In honor of National Puppy Day today, I would suggest checking out The Pet Pictures blog. Look at this adorable pup.
The Best of Weddings is a great destination for anyone planning a wedding or for those who love to look at beautiful photos. Here is a sweet pin of a bride and groom kissing on a dock.
The Make Up Blogette shows us that goth is gorgeous with her beautiful display of a variety black nail polishes.
The Fashionable Teacher serves up some amazing celeb style. Here is a fantastic pin of Duchess Catherine wearing a Reiss at her first public speaking engagement. Stunning!