Happy Friday, OnSugar readers! Well it's a fact, Summer is officially here, and in San Francisco that means time to pull out your sweater and scarves. I hope all of you are enjoying much better weather, and with that in mind we've rounded up some great OnSugar posts this week, from festive food to outfit inspiration. Don't forget you can now blog from anywhere and anytime with your OnSugar iPhone app, so happy reading whether you're lounging at home or on the go!
- Whisk and Spoon has us starting to think about the Fourth of July by sharing a fun and festive stained-glass jello recipe that definitely caught our eye.
- Life, Love & Lace shares some sweet and simple pictures of a beautifully decorated caravan adorned with yummy treats .
- Iz a Trend plays off one of Summer's hottest looks with some lightweight denim pieces that we would love to add to our wardrobe.
- Electric Jewelry and Fashion gives us a look at the Charline De Luca shoe collection that has us inspired to slip on some high heels for a night out on the town.
Another week has come and gone, and with June in full swing, there are lots of fun summertime activities happening all around. From picnics in the park to hiking the trails, there are so many ways to take advantage of the weather and get outside. Here is your weekly roundup of the best of OnSugar so you don't miss any of the action. We hope everyone had a wonderful week and has an even better weekend ahead!
- Fresh Tart shares some photo memories of her culinary adventure during last year's Outstanding in the Field event in preparation for this year's event.
- Forever Yours demonstrates how to create a cute braid-and-twist hairstyle that would be perfect for a day or night out.
- Food Orleans shows us how to make the summeriest of snacks with a fried okra recipe that looks so good we can't resist.
- Electric Jewelry and Fashion reveals a selection of not-to-be-missed resort shoe collections that we're dying to get our hands on (and feet in!).
We're continuing to roll out some more exciting changes to share with all our OnSugar readers. OnSugar now offers a faster, better, and more reliable gallery uploader. Using the uploader will enable you to make bigger galleries faster than you ever have before and also offers extended editing features. With this new tool, you can rotate the photo, crop, adjust the brightness, contrast, sharpness, etc. or even add some fun effects, drawings, or stickers. It's all about finding what fits you. Once you click Save, these changes will be made to the photo, it's that easy! For more info about how to use the new uploader and editor click here.
With all these amazing changes here at OnSugar don't forget that you can now blog from anywhere and at anytime with the new OnSugar iPhone app. So what are you waiting for? We can't wait to see you blogging in a whole new way.
The Onsugar iphone app is here! Get ready to start blogging in a whole new way — from anywhere and at anytime. Featuring beautiful galleries and high-quality video, Onsugar is easier to use than ever! Keep up with all the sites you’re following, and take your passions to the next level: - Create and tag seven types of posts - Discover pages of amazing new sites - Upload images and videos right from the app - Reblog, comment, and "like" your favorite posts with one click - View a beautiful stream of all the sites you follow - Receive notifications when someone interacts with your posts - Manage multiple blogs and start new ones Our app offers you all the great capabilities of Onsugar, but this time in the palm of your hand. Download it here — and start posting. We can’t wait to see where the OnSugar app takes you!
Mother's Day is this Sunday, and it's all about celebrating with the number one woman in your life who has loved and supported you through it all! We're hoping that you're lucky enough to be spending it with your mom, whether it be a festive Sunday brunch or a beautiful springtime walk around the neighborhood. We've rounded up some of our favorite Mother's Day-inspired posts to get you smiling. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend filled with love and celebration!
- Loving Life in Vermont gives readers a glimpse into her world as a proud mother by sharing pictures and videos that will have you smiling.
- Just Five More Minutes shares photos from an amazing weekend getaway to the tulip fields in Washington, a place we wish we were spending this Mother's Day.
- Beauty and the Budget helps us figure out how to give Mom a special gift without having to break the bank.
- If You Have It. Flaunt It. Own It. relieves the memories of the past by sharing some vintage mother-daughter photographs to honor the women who raised us.