The Onsugar iphone app is here! Get ready to start blogging in a whole new way — from anywhere and at anytime. Featuring beautiful galleries and high-quality video, Onsugar is easier to use than ever! Keep up with all the sites you’re following, and take your passions to the next level: - Create and tag seven types of posts - Discover pages of amazing new sites - Upload images and videos right from the app - Reblog, comment, and "like" your favorite posts with one click - View a beautiful stream of all the sites you follow - Receive notifications when someone interacts with your posts - Manage multiple blogs and start new ones Our app offers you all the great capabilities of Onsugar, but this time in the palm of your hand. Download it here — and start posting. We can’t wait to see where the OnSugar app takes you!
Mother's Day is this Sunday, and it's all about celebrating with the number one woman in your life who has loved and supported you through it all! We're hoping that you're lucky enough to be spending it with your mom, whether it be a festive Sunday brunch or a beautiful springtime walk around the neighborhood. We've rounded up some of our favorite Mother's Day-inspired posts to get you smiling. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend filled with love and celebration!
- Loving Life in Vermont gives readers a glimpse into her world as a proud mother by sharing pictures and videos that will have you smiling.
- Just Five More Minutes shares photos from an amazing weekend getaway to the tulip fields in Washington, a place we wish we were spending this Mother's Day.
- Beauty and the Budget helps us figure out how to give Mom a special gift without having to break the bank.
- If You Have It. Flaunt It. Own It. relieves the memories of the past by sharing some vintage mother-daughter photographs to honor the women who raised us.
Hey there OnSugar readers! Can you believe it's already Friday? With May quickly approaching we are in full swing of wedding season and whether you're the bride-to-be or attending all the festivities, we thought it would be fun to share with you some beautiful wedding and party pics to get you excited! From bright bouquets to dresses to sweets we've got you covered. See something that inspires you? Feel free to comment or pin it. Enjoy the weekend!
- Sandi in the City gives us a look at some bold jewels that would be sure to make you stand out on your big day.
- Modern Wedding Fashion shares with us some gorgeous wedding gowns that would be perfect for a formal and elegant wedding.
- Inspire The Bride lets us in on all the details for the amazing birthday party she threw for her mother.
- At First Blush has our mouth watering with some very delicious looking wedding cakes we would love to have a sample of.
Hey OnSugar! We're hoping that everyone had a wonderful week and is ready to celebrate with some amazing plans for this weekend. The sun is out and the heat is blaring, which in SF means time for some outdoor fun in the park with friends. The city feels so much more alive when it's hot! Before you're out and about, be sure to check out our weekly roundup of our favorite OnSugar posts. Don't forget, if you see something that catches your eye, feel free to leave a comment for us below. Happy reading!
- At First Blush gives us an inside look at some rustic and casual exposed brick walls that leave us inspired by these beautiful spaces.
- The Fash Pack lets us weigh in on Scarlet Johansson's latest red-carpet look.
- Eclectic Jewelry and Fashion shares all the amazing celebrity sightings and outfits from the Tribeca Film Festival that we just can't get enough of.
- Modern Wedding Fashions gives us inspiration this wedding season with some elegant and classic ways to wear lace for your big day.
Are you ready to take your OnSugar blog on the road?
In just a short time, you'll be able to. Because OnSugar will be launching its first-ever free iPhone app! You'll be able to upload pictures, texts, videos, galleries, links, quotes, and polls all in the palm of your hand. It's that easy.
So get ready to start blogging in a whole new way — from anywhere and at anytime.
Tell your OnSugar friends — and stay tuned to the OnSugar Official Blog for more news!