September has always been a favorite month of mine, as we slowly transition from summertime outfits to warmer Fall sweaters and chunky scarves. This month, it's all about the clothes, with Fashion Week happening all around the globe. We have amazing coverage of all our favorite designers and the celebs who love them. And dont forget: you can start styling all the outfits you love on our new Stylmx platform, specifically for the style-obsessed. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!
- Fashion Scanner gives us a look at the Burberry Prorsum Spring 2013 highlights, which were filled with gorgeous trenches and chic, colorful dresses.
- Electric Jewelry captures the best street-style snapshots straight from London Fashion Week.
- Tiger Tem gets us carry-ed away with a variety of little clutch bags that will take your basic outfit to the next level.
- The Fash Pack gives us the inside scoop about the latest celebrity to partner with fashion brand J.Crew.
Friday is finally here, OnSugar readers, and I hope that your week went by in a flash. Summer is starting to wind down, and here at Sugar we can't help but start to think about all the things we love about Fall. The end of the month also means there are only a few days left to sign up for our August POPSUGAR Must Have. And as a special Friday treat, you can enter code 5FRIDAY to get $5 off your first delivery! Hurry, the code expires at midnight tonight. We hope you enjoy your OnSugar roundup and have a fun-filled weekend ahead.
- One of our favorite bloggers, House of Anaïs, has us marveling at chic country kitchens full of exposed wood beams and warm creamy colors.
- Life as a Twenty Something pulls together the best gold love jewelry that are trending right now. Whether you're more into necklaces or rings, there's a little something for everyone.
- For the at-home entertainer, At First Blush shares how to build the perfect cheese plate with photos of every single must-have item.
- Before Summer comes to a close, blogger Stephanie Meyer of Fresh Tart lets readers know of a local food event and shares a delicious recipe for grilled watermelon salad that has us ready to hit the farmers market.
Hey, OnSugar readers! Sugar High is back and here to bring you the latest roundup of OnSugar's best. Summer is flying by, and although August is already here, there is nothing stopping you from taking full advantage of the beautiful weather outdoors and hot seasonal trends. Our editors just unveiled the July POPSUGAR Must Have bag, filled with all their hand-picked must-have beauty essentials for this Summer. We hope that all of you who signed up were as excited to get them as we were to pick them out! July's bag sold out, so sign up now to make sure you don't miss out on August's shipment! Happy reading.
- Food Orleans puts a spin on the classic caprese salad by incorporating in-season stone fruits for extra sweetness.
- For Summer days in the park, Calm Your Beans shares its top 10 picks for the perfect picnic meal while hanging out with friends and family.
- Shine, Shimmer, and Sparkle gives readers a review of the top gold and bronze nail polish colors that will keep you right on trend for Olympics season.
- Our money-savvy blogger from Beauty and the Budget gives us the top five pieces under $100 from the highly anticipated Barney's Warehouse Sale.
Happy (almost!) weekend OnSugar readers! Another week has flown by and we want to tell you that there is only one week left to order your POPSUGAR Must Have bag for July! We can't tell you how excited we are to be bringing you full-size products we love straight to your door. Join us now before you have to wait until August. From beauty to fashion to home decor, we've researched to bring you the best products so you don't have to! Hope you have a fun weekend ahead and enjoy your weekly OnSugar roundup.
- Just 5 More Minutes takes us on a culinary adventure while staying at Inn at Ship Bay on Orcas Island, a place filled with beauty and serenity.
- For all the J.Crew fans out there, The Fash Pack brings us some exciting news! The former head of J.Crew's womenswear is starting her own line.
- Kiss and Tell shares with readers her five Summer beauty must haves that will keep you looking great whether you're headed to the beach or a party.
- Our very own Sugar style star Mandi from Fierce & Fabulous shows us that the cold Summer in San Francisco doesn't mean you can't wear bright Summer colors.
It's finally Friday and time for another dose of you're weekly OnSugar roundup. As June comes to a close, we can't help but be excited because Fourth of July is just around the corner. From BBQs and beach days to time with family and friends, there's lots to be excited for. Hope your midweek break is just what you need and don't forget the best part — fireworks! Do you have fun Fourth of July plans? Feel free to share them below.
- Just Five More Minutes shares some breathtakingly beautiful photos from the latest adventure to Yellow Island, a hidden gem found in the San Juan Islands.
- Kitten Lounge helps us prep for the holiday with the perfect Fourth of July outfit that's comfortable yet totally stylish.
- LuxLife gives us insider acces into an invite-only rooftop Summer soiree that included a fun mixology and food pairing lesson.
- At First Blush inspired us with images of some beautifully decorated bathrooms that have us daydreaming.